Job costing software
Kelio time and attendance software simplifies and streamlines the procedures for managing your employees’ time and attendance and ensures conformity to all working time directives.
Human Resources departments have a key role in time and attendance management, which assists in optimising resources, automating processes, maintaining the social climate and managing legal risks.
Job costing software plays a major role in managing time and attendance at work.
Whether you are an SME or a large corporation in any industrial sector, our time attendance and activities software simplifies the processes for managing your employees’ time and attendance at work.
- Manage all types of schedules including weekly or annualised working time schedules, variable working time, posted or cyclical schedules or even fixed day rates
- Incorporate all types of contracts ranging from permanent, fixed-term or part-time contracts to temporary workers
- Embrace all types of organisations (company, administration, association, etc.) companies (from SMEs to major corporations) and business sectors as well as different corporate agreements including collective agreements
- Monitor completed and estimated work in real-time
- Effectively manage working time and attendance in multi-company, multi-site and multi-agreement organisations
How to simplify managing time and attendance
Using your attendance clocking software, you can centralise your working time monitoring in line with your management structure.
- Record working hours using a clocking terminal, computer or smartphone. This can be achieved whether the employee in question is located on site or elsewhere (remote working, on a business trip, etc.)
- Fixed daily rates can be managed using records of attendance and breaks clocked using the Kelio Visio clocking terminal or via your HR portal, using a smartphone, web-enabled tablet or PC
- Attendance time can be recorded in hours or as a duration
- Hours recorded can be based on contracted work duration (no clocking required for personnel)
- Management of leave and absences (by means of employee requests and supervisor’s validation)
- Manage rest and break times
- Analytical monitoring of working time
When we take into account all the different possibilities for part time and absence days, there’s a lot of data we need to program in. Kelio really makes day-to-day HR management a breeze!
Head of HR, MSA
Compliance with working hours legislation
Ensure effective management of the risks involved in conforming to working time legislation using Kelio time & attendance management system.
- Variable pay elements such as overtime, special hours (Sundays, public holidays, etc.), and bonuses can be automatically calculated
- Different forms of leave and absences including paid leave, sick leave, training, etc. can be recorded and incorporated automatically
- All scheduled and completed working time including hours worked, attendance time, rest hours, break times, overtime, night hours, Sundays worked, bonuses, annualisation, etc. can be managed effectively
- Anomalies and alerts (late arrival, failure to observe break times, exceeding the legal work duration, overtime, etc.) are indicated in real-time
- Manage professional prevention accounts (C2P).
Production of relevant documentation for recording and monitoring working time is a legal duty for employers. Failure can result in both the employer and employees incurring heavy damages in the event of a ruling by a tribunal or the Court.ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SOLUTION? CONTACT US
Job costing software guarantees reliable payroll calculations
Payroll calculation is faster and more reliable with time and attendance software. You can eliminate manual re-entry, time-consuming tasks and potential sources of errors
- Payroll variables are checked before exporting using reports (standard or customisable)
- Automatically calculate and transfer to your payroll software all variable data related to working time (totals, absences, special hours, overtime, bonuses, etc.)
- Trouble-free interface with over 150 payroll packages: Silae®, Sage®, ADP®, Cegid®, Sopra®, Sigma Informatique®, Nibelis®, 123Paie, Cegedim®, Gestion de la paie.com, Talentia Software®, e-Paye®...
The interface with the payroll software radically reduces the risk of errors when we process our variables at the end of the month. The data is fixed – we don’t need to re-enter it, so it is more secure and reliable.
Director of Human Resources, Point Vision Group
Monitoring working hours benefits everybody at every level
- Recurring tasks and validation processes are digitised
- Securely decentralise the monitoring of working time
- Simplify payroll generation and transfer variable payroll elements with greater reliability
- A fairer division of work for all employees
- A global and analytical overview of your activities allows you to anticipate demand for resources and optimise productivity
- Personal accounts, clocking actions, absence requests, etc. can be checked in total autonomy using the HR portal
- Full transparency of working time management
Why choose Kelio for my time and attendance management?
- Completed working hours are monitored precisely
- Ensures compliance with legislation
- Safeguards data confidentiality (GDPR)
- Versatile clocking on using a terminal, smartphone or computer
- Management of fixed day rates for managers
- Interfaces with over 140 payroll packages and ERP systems
- A mobile version is available for flexible workers