What are the benefits of an HR Portal for my staff?
A self-service HR system decentralises your time and attendance management processes
Save time for your HR department, get your employees involved and empower your managers on a daily basis by installing a genuine Employee Self-Service solution.
An intuitive, versatile HR Portal for all employees
Kelio is a collaborative HR Portal that digitises and streamlines your management processes for HR as well as recording time and attendance.
- Customises to each user’s profile: each staff level (employees, managers and HR administrators) will have a different portal dashboard displaying only the functions they are authorised to use
- Advanced adaptability: the platform can be customised to reflect your company's colours and corporate identity
- Multiple device access: the presentation of the HR Portal can be adjusted to the device used, whether a PC, smartphone or web-enabled tablet
- Easy-to-use navigation: access to all software functions is made simple via coloured labels and an intuitive navigation menu
- Notifications in real-time: All staff benefit from up-to-the-minute monitoring of absence requests and attendance declarations
- Immediate results: clocking operations, personal data (remaining leave, working time balance, etc.) and business indicators are displayed on the user's portal in real time
From the portal, each employee can access all their relevant functions within their HR Collaborative Area.
HR personal area fully digitised
The HR portal is a genuine link with your employees and managers, and your information and actions are decentralised into the collaborative area.
By simplifying your workforce management processes (leave requests, attendance declarations, etc.) you will involve your staff more and empower your managers better. It also ensures your employees have greater autonomy in their day-to-day activity.
- Customisable, intuitive user interface
- Virtual clocking in and out
- Viewing of individual clocking operations for the day, week or month
- Real-time monitoring of individual data for workforce management
- Management of clocking data with or without workflow validation
- Attendance management for executive staff on fixed day-rates
- Self-service requests for absence with customisable workflow validation
- Monitoring of individual and collective schedules
- Declaration of activities
- Tracking notifications of attendance declarations and the progress of leave requests
- Customisable user rights adaptable to different user profiles
The benefits of an employee-based self-service system
More autonomy for your employees
- Personal information and results are accessible in real-time, in a straight-forward, easy-to-view format
- The immediacy of dialogue and the speed of workflows allows everyone to react more quickly
- The accessible data and processes are contingent on each individual’s profile and dashboard personalisation, adjusting the available functions to their particular situation (executive, non-executive staff, roaming staff, etc.)
- Multi-device access: employees can consult their own accounts or submit absence requests directly via their PC, tablet or smartphone without contacting the HR Department or their manager
- Collaborative portal accessible 24/7 via an Internet browser
Decentralised time and attendance management and job costing offers many managerial advantages
Increase manager's productivity
The HR Area has been specifically designed to assist managers with the intention of increasing transparency and productivity. This provides a few day-to-day practical features including:
- A system of visual notifications, email alerts and dashboards enable managers to prioritise their management tasks
- Managers can see who is present, absent, or working off site in real-time, so they can find out who is working on specific tasks or projects
- Managers can see all requests submitted by employees from their own workspace and can act rapidly to validate, disallow or mark them as pending
- Digitisation of processes through all stages eliminates any need for duplicate manual input of data thus reducing the risk of error
- Digitisation of managers’ tasks increases productivity, freeing up time for other higher added-value activities.
Why choose Kelio for my HR portal?
- Complete digitisation of processes
- Real time updates and reliability of results
- More autonomy for employees
- Increased empowerment for managers
- Control and customisability of user profiles
- Cross-company communication improved
- Direct impact on the labour relations climate of the company with staff expectations being fully respected
- SaaS mode ensures 24/7 availability and full service guarantee.