Remote working now supported by Kelio’s Time and Attendance Solutions
Following the changes created by the Coronavirus, a vast number of office roles offer the flexibility of working from home. Hybrid working supports individual’s wellbeing with the comfort that being at home brings, as well as fitting in with the busy modern lifestyle with reduced commuting times.
According to Forbes, 12.7% of full-time employees work from home, while 28.2% are hybrid workers. The ONS found an even greater number of London residents in hybrid roles, with 4 in 10 hybrid workers. These statistics highlight how important it is to make the transition from office to home seamless and to the need to ensure there is no loss to productivity.
Kelio's Time and Attendance System supports these latest trends by offering:
- Cloud software offering secure and reliable access through any web-enabled device
- A range of clocking in methods including smartphone, tablet, PC and wall-mounted terminals
- Full visibility for homeworking shifts on schedules and reports
- Ability to adapt to changes in your organisation’s working situation by supporting a hybrid workforce, homeworking and staff returning to the office
- Real-time clocking in data recorded in one central database for easy reporting
To discuss how our Time & Attendance Solutions can help employee engagement in your organisation.